1. The customer fully and unconditionally accepts these general conditions of sale when placing an order.
2. Deviating purchase conditions of the customer will not be accepted.
3. If the agreement is dissolved by the customer, he will be required to pay a compensation amount of 18% of the order price. A paid advance may be used for this purpose.
4. Invoices are solely and without exception payable in cash at Kortrijk, net without discount. Accolade Language Services bvba reserves the right to request a 30% advance for orders which amount exceed € 250,-, excluding VAT.
5. In case of late (i.e. non-cash payment), a default interest of 15% per annum will be payable from the invoice date until full payment has been made by operation of law and without notice being required.
6. If the debt has not been paid (completely) on the due date without proper justification, the debt will be increased by 15% after unsuccessful summons with a minimum of € 250,- and a maximum of € 2,000,- by way of a fixed compensation for administrative expenses incurred by the company, without prejudice to the legal costs and implementation costs.
7. The customer must check the delivery immediately upon receipt. All complaints concerning the quality of the delivered product must be communicated to Accolade Language Services bvba by registered letter with substantiation within eight days of the receipt of the invoice on pain of forfeiture of rights. In case of severe or minor professional errors, our liability will always be limited to waiver of the relevant invoice.
8. Delivery dates will always be approximates. The contract will not be dissolved due to the mere expiry of the delivery dates. Termination is only possible after prior written notice of default in which a final reasonable period for delivery has been given. Delays in the delivery and complaints about or disputes concerning the quality of the delivery are not valid grounds to postpone the payment of our invoices.
9. All our translations and texts are protected by copyright law. In the absence of prior approval, we reserve the right to claim compensation from a customer who uses our translations without having paid the invoice.
10. We will only process the personal data and documents you have submitted for the order for the implementation and handling thereof. Your personal data and documents will never be shared with third parties for other purposes than those for which you have made use of Accolade Language Services bvba. The external parties who have access to your documents to fulfil the order are bound to a confidentiality agreement and may never copy or share your documents with other parties without your express written permission.
11. Only the courts of the district of Kortrijk are competent to hear disputes.